Sunday, January 08, 2006

Today is the day of one-liners.
(here goes)

1. I my boy (:
2. It's been raining for ages.
3. Maybe forever.
4. Nig thinks it'll be 40 days and 40 nights.
5. I have pimples ):
6. Singapore's "terrorist-threat drills" are stupid.
7. Completely stupid.
8. I GOT MY GREEN DAY DVD YEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
9. I love Green Day
10. The Apprentice is super duper bitchy and really annoying, after like, seven million and three seasons, it's grating on the nerves.
11. There's CSI Miami after The Apprentice so I'm perservering.
12. Some people still annoy me.
13. I need money.
14. I want a mocha ice-blended.
15. CSI Miami is starting soon, five minutes!!
16. I miss Shaun already!
17. Tuesday is a public holiday.
18. That means I'll see my baby again! (:
19. I'm gonna sleep late again today, I'll watch my Green Day dvd!
20. That's all!

No comments: